Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Impressions

This is my first time doing a blog and I am excited to get started. I think that it is great that as future educators we get the change to tell the world what we are learning and what we plan to do. I like the ability to easily convey my ideas to other people including my fellow classmates. I also have a lot to share about things I did over break to better myself as a physical educator. I have read through various book that  entail the ideals behind effective coaching. I did this in order to prepare myself for a coaching class that I am taking this semester at SUNY Cortland. I also love to read new and emerging research on sports and athletes alike I find that the more you know the more effective teacher you can become.

No comments:

Post a Comment